Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: Daria, the High School Reunion

So, I saw this fake trailer for a Daria movie:




I love the idea, but disagree hardcore on the casting.


Here's my line up for a film:

Daria Morgendorffer: Anna Chlumsky.  I don't know why--I've seen her around in stuff and it just feels right.  She'd need a hair rinse, of course.  Or Leelee Sobieski.

Quinn Morgendorffer: Scarlett Johansson?  Isla Fisher might be better suited.  Gosh, this is a tough one.  And, for the record, I do an awesome Quinn impersonation (for certain phrases, anyway).

Jake Morgendorffer: Bryan Cranston, hands down.

Helen Morgendorffer: Diane Lane.  She'd be flawless in that role

Jane Lane: Rooney Mara.  Had to think long and hard on that one.

Trent Lane: Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Good lord, he'd be soooooooo perfect...

Tom: Channing Tatum.  And of course, Tom becomes a stripper in this film.






No comments:

Post a Comment