Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meeting Josh Holloway and Ian Somerhalder

Today's Fangirl moment is brought to you by Karen:

Last night at the LOST panel at Paleyfest, I finally fulfilled my ten year quest to meet, talk to and get an autograph from Josh Holloway. Needless to say, I am more than thrilled.


As expected, he was a real Southern gentleman. He was only going to sign my photo, but after seeing the TV Guide with me yelling at him at the season 6 premiere, he signed that too! This Lostie's mission is accomplished ;p

Also, called me "darlin'" and touched my shoulder after the signing.


After, I saw Ian Somerhalder. He had to rush to catch a plane and said he could not sign, but guess who he recognized and stopped for?

That's right.

He said "Oh hi, sweetie. How are ya?" I said please Ian and he said, "Okay, I will for you." He only signed for me and the girl next to me.



 *sigh*

Want to share your best fangirl/fanboy moment?  Submit to Jillian.Robi@gmail.com today!  
Want to read a great fangirl story?  Check out Fangirl--available on paperback and Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment