Sunday, April 14, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: Meeting Shark Tank's Daymond John

Today's guest post is from Lauren:

I met him at the Austin Convention Center at a Real Estate Convention.... I am a new home sales associate for Meritage Homes (Green Builder) AND I have an app Start-up, CatFoster Media... Coincidentally the game developers conference was right next door.... My App company was at the forefront of my mind when I was feeling down because I can't afford to do it full time yet. I really love selling homes, but I really love apps, I just want more time to do both.

Today I was feeling down and I was cursing the heavens. Being an entrepreneur is hard and some days I truly want to run off to India. Then, by chance, I ran into one of my favorite Sharks from by favorite show, Shark Tank and it lifted my spirits and made me realize that it's not always a high, you hit the lows and you have to ride them out with optimism!


Want to share your best fangirl/fanboy moment?  Submit to Jillian.Robi@gmail.com today!  
Want to read a great fangirl story?  Check out Fangirl--available on paperback and Kindle!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment