Friday, April 26, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: New Season of X Factor

So, for the upcoming season of X Factor, they axed Khloe Kardashian (who I enjoy...just not live on that show, I guess), kept Mario Lopez, got rid of Britney Spears, and L.A. Reid left to pursue other...stuff.

Let me say this: If they have a kick ass third judge, they really don't need a fourth.  And who did I have in mind for the fourth judge?  And I've been thinking about this for over a year, let me tell you...

Diddy.

P. Diddy.

Puff Daddy.

Diddy Dirty Money.



Whatever the hell he's calling himself these days.

Combs would not only be brilliant and entertaining, and not only does he know the talent and the business, but it would be an ultimate throwback to the days of Making the Band, and back when I gave a crap about MTV (not much, but a little).  With Diddy...yeah, who cares about a fourth judge?  A fourth just wouldn't be necessary.

Well wait--there are four different groups, so a fourth judge is needed...hmm...

Why not Toni Braxton?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment