Thursday, February 7, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: Do No Harm

I watched the premier of this last week.  I have to say--the trailers didn't grab me, but I decided to give it a shot, given that so many of my new shows got canceled (RIP 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort, and  30 Rock).  

The first third didn't capture my interest, but as the show trailed along...I got really into it.  It might have something to do with being a Buffy/Angel fan--I'm not sure.  But it ended up being kind of like, if Angel were a surgeon and turned into Angelus at 8 every night until 8 in the morning, what would happen?  Or, for you non Whedon fans out there, it's like Jekyll and Hyde, but on a mental level (i.e. multiple personality disorder).


Dr. Jason Cole eventually starts to utilize working with his...alternate, only so that he can destroy him later.  The fact that he's a diabetic is actually used in a nifty way in this regard...but I shan't spoil you.  Anyway, the teasers for future eps show him and his alternate trading videos so that they can talk to each other.  I wonder if they'll give an in depth showing of how his personality disorder came to be.

I haven't watched the second ep yet, but I have already added it to my DVR timers.

So.  What shows are you watching?



    

No comments:

Post a Comment