Sunday, December 9, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Keanu Reeves

So, I started to watch "Speed" for the first time in years, and I reawakened my Keanu crush.



This whole Keanu!crush thing dates back all the way to the Bill & Ted days, and then this movie came out.  I remember going to see it with my mom, and the buzz about it was tremendous.  The film (nor Reeves' looks) did not disappoint, and we loved it so much that we went to see it again in the theatre that same week.

And then there was "The Matrix," and "Constantine" and a slew of others...

I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVED "Constantine." 


Mmm...Keanu.  He can be a cool breeze over my mountains any day.

Gawd, I'm such a geeky perv.

I'd love to see a [proper] sequel to "Speed" with Jack Traven as a detective now or something, and some sort of "speed" scenario occurs again.  Maybe the kid of the lady who gets killed via pulled under the bus or something is bitter from Jack not having saved her, or some kid/sibling/lover/disciple of Howard Payne.  Whatever, I'm easy.  As long as it stars Keanu (and preferably all dialogue written by Joss Whedon--again), just call me Sunday morning.


What's one of the best things about Keanu?  He doesn't seem to age!  He's still hot and still got it.

I don't actually think he's an immortal, but this theory amuses me.

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment