Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Glee

The season premier of Glee came on last week, and I'm just now getting to it.

Honestly, I was hard pressed to rouse any desire to even watch it this season.  Part of the reason was that after meeting a couple of cast members [after the EW party at San Diego Comic Con] who were ambivalent to fans (to put it nicely), cooled me from the show in general.


And then with the revolving door of cast and the seeming replacement of Sue Sylvester, one of my main reasons to watch, and Kurt graduating, my other favorite potentially gone...there just didn't seem to be a reason.


And of course, this season's opening number was the most annoying song of the year, "Call Me, Maybe."  Gosh, if you're gonna attempt to pick someone up, "maybe" have a bit more confidence...

Anyway.

I was happy to find that Sue and "Porcelain" are still part of the main cast (though it is sad to see him still hanging around the school...).  I have to be honest and say I don't care too much about what's going on at this point with the other characters...but perhaps that might change in the upcoming weeks.

And Whoopi--that's always a plus.


And Trouty Mouth.  He's hot.  They should get him an actual another black girlfriend.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment