Monday, November 26, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Fandom Secrets Breaking Bad


On my Fangirl FB page, I post daily fandom secrets by other people.  I started thinking, and wondered if I actually had one for some of the shows I started to watch recently.

Turns out I do.


I realized I ship Walt/Jesse.  I feel like this is a total rational assessment, at least from Walt's end.  He's just been so thirsty to keep Jesse close to him, and goes into jealous rages when Jesse spends his time with others.  It's weird, cause I know there's also a father/son reading to their relationship, but I feel like there's an underlying context of a slash relationship there as well.

Oh Walt...You ruined date night.
I haven't had the chance to watch season five yet, but I really can't wait to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment