Friday, October 12, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Jimmy John's Beach Club Sub

Today, I was out and about with my uncle, and we stopped at Jimmy John's for lunch.

I'd gone there about a year ago, and tried to the Vito, recommended by a coworker, and honestly folks?  I was underwhelmed.  So much so that I hadn't been back.  But today, my uncle felt like a sub, and asked me if I wanted anything.  In my head, I was quietly thinking about Subway, but I decided to give it another go.


The sandwich board was a tad overwhelming, and after learning there were no chicken breast sandwiches, I just went with what he was getting--the Beach Club.  He decided to get his Umwich style (sans bread), but the bread there looked too good and delicious to pass up.  I decided to get mine sans mayo and I have to say...

WOW.

That is totally my new favorite sandwich!  I felt like going back up there to get one for dinner.  I didn't, but the next time I'm in a sandwich mood?  I'm heading to Jimmy John's for that bomb ass Beach Club.  Yep.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment