Monday, October 1, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Meeting Jackie Collins

First, let me say that Jackie Collins is my author hero.  I've read all but two of her novels, and absolutely LOVE her Santangelo series (and if you haven't read it, you need to, like yesterday).  Hollywood Wives: The New Generation was the book that started it all for me.  I've devoured Jackie's books like there was no tomorrow.



And now, gentle readers, with total jealously I present to you this guest post of a friend who got to meet this amazing, kick ass master of story, Jackie Collins.

Today's guest post is from Shez.

The experience, well it was just amazing!  She came out and saw everyone waiting, and you know how you can get some people who wouldn't even say hello to their fans?  Not Jackie...

She saw us, waved hello, and asked how we all were.  I've met her before and she was exactly the same-- funny and enjoyed seeing her fans and talking to them.  I only talked to her for a minute, but I mentioned meeting her in 2007 and she said, "Oh I remember!"  



Jackie is a lovely lovely lady and took time to take photos. That was the highlight of my week.

Want to share your best fangirl/fanboy moment?  Submit to Jillian.Robi@gmail.com today!  
Want to read a great fangirl story?  Check out Fangirl--available on paperback and Kindle!


    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment