Thursday, October 4, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Tom Hiddleston and Loki

So, I was watching "The Avengers" for the second time ever this past Sunday on this roof deck terrace thingy, and I got to observe Loki (and Tom Hiddleston) a bit more.



I've been reading a lot/seeing a lot about him on the internets, and the nerd girls and fangirls have totally fallen for him.  Or maybe it's just Tom Hiddleston, and therefore Loki by default--I'm not sure.  And I have yet to see "Thor," so I have nothing to analyze but his appearance in this film, and...




I finally get the appeal.  He's nice to look at, but there's also something subtle and true about his acting work.  That, and he can deliver the hell out of an insult.

["Pathetic, quivering quim!" was that the line?"]

He also seems to be an upstanding guy, giving the time of day to fans and children, and he makes me think about the song "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" (by Queen).  No, don't ask me why.  Oh, and he likes Al Green.  Can you say "Brownie Points"?



I look forward to more of his work, and maybe crossing paths with him at a con someday.  Seems like an awesome guy to have a beer with (though I'm not really a beer drinker).

    



4 comments:

  1. Ehhhhhh, im alllllll about Chris Hemsworth! #girlyswoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks better as loki.... not so attractive in real life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the opposite, lol. I like his smile (and I also like his beard :P).

    ReplyDelete