Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Bill & Ted 3!

Am I the only one excited about this movie?


Bill (Alex Winter) & Ted (Keanu Reeves) are back, with Dean Parisot to direct.  The script, which will focus on where the two BFFs are today, was green-lit back in March.

I grew up watching the first two, and later fell in lurve with the gorgeousness that is Keanu Reeves.  Actually, I liked him back then as well.  Particularly when in the second one, they traveled to the future, took guitar lessons, and was rocking the goatee.


I honestly don't remember too much about the first one or how they got a time traveling phone booth, but I do love the second one, what with playing games with the Grim Reaper, evil robot twins, the Grim Reaper joining the Wild Stallions, Ted possessing his dad, the fact that Bill's full name was Bill S. Preston, Esq., something sounding so distinguished, but bestowed upon such an airhead...I mean, it's such hardcore 90s wackiness, and I will never get tired of nostalgia done well!


And Keanu is so much hotter now...I mean, look at that guy.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment