Friday, August 24, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Fangirling Adrianne Curry

This post might be a tad all over, for it's a fangirly post, a pretty post, and an inspiration post.

I am a HUGE fan of Adrianne Curry's.  I initially saw her on the first season of America's Next Top Model, and knew that because she was so gorgeous and so awesome, she was a shoe-in for the win.  I was right.




Adrianne is a truly unique individual (not to mention ridiculously gorgeous) and an inspiration.  She's followed her dreams and followed her heart, and I was more than happy to go along for the ride via reality TV.




What's also awesome about Adrianne is that she's a geek [like me, and perhaps some of you, gentle readers].  I love her spirit and passion for various comic cons, always attending with an interesting costume.  Not to mention that part where I heard she was a big BtVS fan (and now I wonder if she adored Angel as well).




I had the great fortune of meeting Adrianne last year, stopping by her booth twice.  She gave me a HUGE compliment about being a model, and I cannot tell you what that did for my self-esteem (no lie).  Also, as a tall woman, I love that she's tall too!  It's a rarity in the business, for sure.



Ms. Curry also did me a huge favor this week, by promoting my book Fangirl.  She even said she remembered me!  My entire Adrianne Curry experience is one of my best fangirl moments of all time.




P.S.

Adrianne Curry as Wonder Woman!  Think about it.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment