Monday, August 13, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Meeting Alexander Skarsgard

Today's guest post (and photos) are from Karen Flynt:

Paley Fest 2011

At the Saban Theatre on Wilshire, in Beverly Hills, I paid $750 bucks for my fuckin' ticket, and waited from five in the morning to five in the evening for them to let us in, with no chair.

I got my seat--front row center--and Alex was right in front of me.  




He was really cute and adorable, or "adorkable" as the Northman Addicts call it due to his overbite, and he got by far the  most applause of all of the cast members there.  He was a bit red in the face from all of the adulation, but it was well deserved.





A fan asked him for a hug and a kiss, and he graciously came down and gave her one.  He didn't have to, but that's the kind of guy he is.

When it was time to sign, Stephen, Anna and Alex were the first ones to come over to sign, and they were also the last ones to leave, signing for almost an hour total.





I had the Rolling Stone mag (the one with them naked on the cover) and a sexy Eric close up photo, and I asked him if he wouldn't mind signing the photo, and he said, "Sure," and then I asked if he'd sign the mag and he said, "No problem."

He went and signed for others, and as he did, I debated on whether or not I should try to get a third and be greedy...  




A girl behind me asked if she could get a photo with him, but the stage was kind of high, and he said to me, "Excuse me hon, do you mind if I leave on your shoulder?"  I said, "Of course not!" obviously.  After he finished taking the photo, he squeezed my shoulder.

Another fan asked him to sign a photo-shopped photo, and he told her, "No honey, that's not me."  So, I held up my Details magazine and said, "This is you, right?"  And he said, "Yes, honey it sure is."  He signed and paused and said, "Hey, didn't I already sign for you?" to which I replied, "What can I say?  I'm greedy?"




And then he looked at me and said, just like Eric from a scene with Sookie in bed, "Oooh, greedy!" and all of the fans squeed.  

He was very gracious, and I got three autos total.  He was very polite and sweet.  Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of his, and he's the only reason I watch True Blood.


Karen: "His face is so Eric here!"

So, what's your Fangirl moment?  Drop me an email and your story today!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment