Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: The Carrie Diaries and Sex and the City

Of the many things I saw at San Diego Comic Con, a preview of The Carrie Diaries was not one of them.

I have to say that I am skeptical of this CW, watered down version of Sex and the City.  I mean, not gonna lie, I don't think even the two films that resulted from the series lived up to the series, and this is coming from someone who was a fan since the beginning.



I watched the series from the beginning and fell in love with all four characters.  I felt like a hybrid between Miranda and Carrie with a dash of Sammantha's humor.  But to me, 50% of the characters--particularly my favorites--fell apart on the big screen.  What made it such an oddity is that it was the same actresses and the same writer/producer.


So yeah, I'll watch the first ep or two of this newbie teenie version of SatC, but I am unsure of how good it shall be....


    

No comments:

Post a Comment